Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Essential Midnight Oil - you choose

koala_sprint at fsmail.net koala_sprint at fsmail.net
Tue Dec 9 01:36:31 MST 2003

Hi there,
What I did was leave off all the tracks on 20,000 watts RSL as they already have a place on a best of. This would then, be my choice. (I'm too lazy to rearange them into chronological order)
Antartica
Bullroarer
Burnie (live Scream in Blue version)
Bushfire
Cemetry in my mind
No time for games
Concrete
Dust
E-beat
Feeding frenzy
Golden age
Gunbarrel highway
Head over heels
In the rain
Is it now?
Koala sprint
Lucky country
Luritja way
Blossom and Blood
My country
Naked flame
Now or never land
Outside world
Poets and slaves
Put down that weapon
Redneck wonderland
River runs red
Scream in blue
Sleep
Short memory
Tone poem
Warakurna
Jimmy sharmans boxers
Say your prayers
This would fit onto 2 80 mins CD's with a second or 2 to spare. Might be albe to squeeze on A crocodile Cries :-)
Stephen