Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] new music recommendations.... NMOC

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:52:38 +0000

>Kent (Sweden) - Awesome band with great tunes, fantastic production,
>interesting lyrics (when in English and you can understand them)

And when in Swedish their lyrics are even better! (But of course that meant
you will have to learn the language of honour and glory first to be able to
understand it! :-)

>Sigur Ros (Iceland) - atmospheric music which is great if you are in the
>right mood.

FANTASTIC!!! (Even though I don't understand a word of what they're singing
about. But their latest album is all sung in a made up-nonsense-language so
it doesn't really mean anything anyway...)

/Herman