Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oily ringtones

[name removed] example@example.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:22:14 +1000

I used to have My Country programmed into my old phone (it
sounded really good too) it's that fast single note type riff that lends
itself to a nice ring! though i gave the phone to my Dad and he ended
up having that My Country ring for about three years! it was funny
every time i heard his phone ring and i would hear Oils and laugh
to myself because he does not like the Oils though they were getting
him through his phone without him even knowing it!!.