Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No more procrastination....

Henry Longmore Henry.Krit.Longmore@m.cc.utah.edu
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:07:49 -0600 (MDT)

 }I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEE at last!!!

I'm almost there...final on Monday.  The fact that I had over 700
powderworks messages in my inbox tonight speaks volumes to my
studyboundness.  If I used the same address for powderworks as
everything else, I'd never get any homework, projects, or research
done. :)  (Of course, it's easier to determine which threads to delete
when they aren't marked with NMOC if you can see an endless succession
of emails with the same or similar subject lines.)

 }The sense of relief is immeasurable....drove home from work today with
 }E&S&M at full blast.

When I went home 2 weeks ago after pulling yet another all-nighter, I
drove home listening to E&S&M as well!  This past Wednesday night, I
went home to take my pills, grab some snacks, my pillow...so no E&S&M
at full blast this week.

 }How are the rest of you study-bound slaves doing with your projects?

I thought I was mostly in the clear when I turned in my last project
on Thursday.  Then I was reminded of stuff-I-gotta-get-done for my
research assistantship job by Monday.  No rest for me...yet.

}Anybody up for a bike or kayak camping trip in a couple months?

I've never been kayaking, but sounds fun!

 }Cheers,
 }Rhonda  (girl)

Back to work (listen carefully and you'll hear the whip crack!)

Henry K.