Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils live and unplugged video?

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:04:18 -0400 (EDT)

--0-414994346-1050707058=:35127

Greetings Fellow Workers, Does anybody know if there is a video of the concert at the Metro Theatre, Sydney (Oct. 94) - that is, of the recorded version on TRT cd? and if so how I might get my hands on one? This seems to be my lucky week. Won the crocidolite TRT contest (thanks Kate) and also just won a 'Best of the B sides' US promo ed. off ebay for under 12 USD. Hope you all have/had a wonderful passover holiday. best wishes, bruce in calgary

---------------------------------

--0-414994346-1050707058=:35127

<DIV>Greetings Fellow Workers,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anybody know if there is a video of the concert at the Metro Theatre, Sydney (Oct. 94) - that is, of the recorded version on TRT cd? and if so how I might get my hands on one?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This seems to be my lucky week. Won the crocidolite TRT contest (thanks Kate) and also just won a 'Best of the B sides' US promo ed. off ebay for under 12 USD.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope you all have/had a wonderful passover holiday.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>best wishes,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-414994346-1050707058=:35127--