Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Isn't it Pete's birthday?

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:58:41 -0400

--=====================_334962991==_.ALT

At 08:24 PM 4/16/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:

>I think that s right&.so if it is, Happy Birthday, and thanks for all the
>great stuff you ve given us to think about over the years.

I was wondering about that and planning to say as much!

Here's to another hairless half-century!

At 08:24 PM 4/16/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:<br>
that s right&amp;.so if it is, Happy Birthday, and thanks for all the
great stuff you ve given us to think about over the
years.</blockquote><br>
I was wondering about that and planning to say as much!<br>
Here's to another hairless half-century!</font></html>