Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC (really?): American Democracy

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:51:57 -0400 (EDT)

--0-2014450252-1050529917=:21313

On the day that history shows up to judge the nations, we'll all be in trouble. I know I will be. And so will the Ladinos from Terra del Fuego to the Rio Grande who have been systematically exploiting and/or kicking the shit out of indigenous Americans for the past 300+ years.
bruce in calgary
"neighborhood bully, standing on a hill
 running out the clock, time standing still"
~ Bob Dylan (1983)