Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chemical Ali, man or myth?

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 07:30:38 -0400

Please. I'm off to drop off two 5-page papers (local time: 7:25) that were
due a week ago, and wrote in the last 28 hours (with breaks for music
downloading & listening, natch). Then I've got two 10 pagers due on Friday
(that I haven't started writing), and my first exam on the same day.

That's right! I have spent an entire month fucking the dog!
(Well, I take my sweet time researching, I can usually write a paper in one
sitting. Also, thank God, I kept up on my readings this term so I feel
pretty good about the exam.)

Still, bow down to the God of Procrastination!

Cheers,                          Dave

P.S. And I still thought I'd waste time checked and answering e-mails.