Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] re:esm

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 21:06:09 -0400

--=====================_89217447==_.ALT

Well if you saw a 6'2" guy near the front go nuts for that one too, that
was my oilrational husband and his 10 ... 1 worshiping glory.

At 08:50 PM 4/8/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:

>Yikes, I need to meet up with you guys when PG gets back to his senses and
>gets hisself back on stage where he belongs.  My husband just doesn t
>understand the Oily out-of-body concert experience.  It kinda puts a
>damper on things when there s a rational person standing next to you
>during Renaissance Man. - Beth

--=====================_89217447==_.ALT

Well if you saw a 6'2&quot; guy near the front go nuts for that one too,
that was my oilrational husband and his 10 ... 1 worshiping glory.<br>
At 08:50 PM 4/8/03 -0400, Beth Curran wrote:<br>
I need to meet up with you guys when PG gets back to his senses and gets
hisself back on stage where he belongs.&nbsp; My husband just doesn t
understand the Oily out-of-body concert experience.&nbsp; It kinda puts a
damper on things when there s a rational person standing next to you
during Renaissance Man. - Beth<br>
<b>From:</b> powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[<a href="mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu" eudora="autourl">mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu</a>]
which we saw at Great Woods in Mansfield, Mass was that we were so pumped
up about the ESM material, which was great, then the played Read About It
. My friend Jon and I just went fing off, berserk. People backed away,
they just didn t know what to do. What a great memory.<br>
02817<br>
only there to lend a hand, short memory <br>