Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: E&S&M/Loves on Sale

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:11:21 +1000 (EST)

Maurice,

I merely meant that there are people in the world who
use the anonymity of the Internet to do whatever they
please.

I think that if you read the lyrics again with the
mindset "Pornography and criminal behaviour on the
internet", you might see what I mean.

Though I didn't know that history of the 'net either.
Thanks.

Matt Wightwick.

PS: Nobody's answered my question, though: What was
the original inspiration?

 --- "Maurice R. Kelly" <mkelly@deadheart.org.uk>