Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Gaia Project and Ebay ripoffs

sweetapj@bellsouth.net sweetapj@bellsouth.net
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:52:02 -0500

------=____1049331122132_q610GecZbx

I wonder if there will be a hoo-ha since it's coming from France.  If my French was any better, I'd order it myself from Amazon in France.

On Ebay, there is a copy of the Oils songbbook at a sickening 100 buck Aussie.
I wonder what the Oils would think.  There is a signed poster for 1000 Aussie as well.

Jill in Atlanta

> Here is some information on the Gaia Project.  Sounds like the
> CD is being released in various countries at different times over
> the next couple months.  All the artists involved are playing songs
> written by some guy named Alan Simon.
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ysevent.com/english/index2.html">http://www.ysevent.com/english/index2.html</A>
>
> Mike

------=____1049331122132_q610GecZbx

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Here is some information on the Gaia Project.&nbsp; Sounds like the <BR>
CD is being released in various countries at different times over<BR>
the next couple months.&nbsp; All the artists involved are playing songs<BR>
written by some guy named Alan Simon.<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.ysevent.com/english/index2.html">http://www.ysevent.com/english/index2.html</A><BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>