Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC to Andrei and Jeff - Undeliverable Mail

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:00:58 +1000 (EST)

--0-270552436-1032998458=:79717

Sorry to bring up this old issue again, but I got the message shown below while trying to e-mail using my other Microsoft sign-on.

I am testing the system this time too, because I never got this message while using my Yahoo e-mail.

Just an observation....

Back to Oils....

This is the Postfix program at host mg.ihep.su.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<ANDREI.KORABLEV@CERN.CH>: host smtp.cern.ch[137.138.131.169] said: 550 5.0.0
    <ANDREI.KORABLEV@CERN.CH>... The domain msn.com or external relay through
    this domain is banned by the CERN.

Yahoo! Messenger for SMS- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends
--0-270552436-1032998458=:79717

<P>Sorry to bring up this old issue again, but I got the message shown below while trying to e-mail using my other Microsoft sign-on.</P>
<P>I am testing the system this time too, because I never got this message while using my Yahoo e-mail.</P>
<P>Just an observation....</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Back to Oils....</P>