Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capitol Theatre VCD--Closed

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:34:44 -0700

This week is now closed.  I am having troubles writing to Clarissa Wyler.  My
server will not let me get in touch with you as it is a rerouted address.
Please let me know if NTSC is all right or not.

On another note, I received a new VCD today and watched it at lunch (the joys
of living so close to work).  I will hopefully be making copies and offering
this gem up to the list later this week.  Thanks again, Miron, for all the hard
work you do.  It sure made my crappy day much better although now I can't get
Feeding Frenzy out of my head.

Margaret