Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] frame for LP

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:34:39 -0400

I have a "windmill" EP of Blue Sky Mine that has all but Garrett's
signature on it.  Because it is autographed on both sides AND it has the
words on one of the sides I would like to flay it and frame it spread out,
not cut.  I also need to be able to take it out without destroying it when
I get the chance to update it with Pete's autograph.

Are there frames for this sort of thing, or will I have to go custom sometime?