Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] frame for LP

Jurriaan thunder7@xs4all.nl
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:05:07 +0200

From: rbnorton@attbi.com <rbnorton@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 06:39:23PM +0000
> Hi Bart,
>
> There is a store called "Restoration Hardware" here in
> Seattle (they also have online shopping).  They have
> these cool chrome or black frames designed specifically
> to show off your 12" LPs.  I picked one up for my signed
> copy of Scream in Blue, and will probably get a bunch
> more for my other albums.  I think you can order them
> online here for about US$26 each:
>
> > Because of the beautifull artwork on the LP-covers, i want to hang all my LP's
> > on the wall.  Now i am looking for a frame to put in a LP. I can't find standard
> > frames for LP's and it is too expensive to let it specialy made.  There must be
> > somewhere standard frame's for sale, i'm sure. Can somebody help me?

Well, importing them from the other side of the Atlantic at US $26 a
piece could also be expensive. I suggest learning a little woodworking
yourself - making frames is hardly difficult.

Good luck,

Jurriaan
--
"Good thinking," said Hawk. "I've always admired your essentially sneaky
and devious nature."