Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Feeding my curiosity...

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:13:54 +0000

I also think that the chant is actually Native Americans!

Jill

----Original Message Follows----
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
To: "Mandonnet Jeremie" <jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr>,   "PowderList"
<powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Feeding my curiosity...
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:56:39 -0500

Hey Jeremie,

Well the second break that you spoke of is INDEED the Dead Heart intro. This
is the way the started the Dead Heart for practically the entire Deisel
tour.If Dead Heart would have in fact made the disc then it would have been
in front of it. This is one cool thing about listening to Deisel tour
recordings as Pete did a lot of improvisation during this each time they did
it.

Oilman