Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] sound and vision magazine

Kevin Worth kworth@engin.umich.edu
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:27:03 -0400

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere...

Somehow I get sound and vision magazine delvered to work.  It's about
home theatres audio, video, new dvd releases, etc.  None of which I
deal with at work, but I'm on their mailing list.

Thumbing through the table of contents of the ocitober issue
(Monsters Inc. on the cover) (I normally pass it of to a firend or
recycle without rading it)  I see "15 minutes with Peter Garrett" on
page 18.  It's about 1/3 of a page, about a 5 qestion Q&A with Pter.
Nothing earth-shattering, no real news in it.

Sound and vision magazine can be found online @
http://www.soundandvisionmag.com  I tried to find the article online,
but right now the 15 minutes with... has Chris Isaac, so maybe it
will be online soon..

Kevin