Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: This should not be forgotten years (short memory)

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:03:20 -0400

Yeah, dude, we KNOW American foreign policy in South and Central America
sucks.
If you give us, the American "brainwashees," something concrete we can do
about it, I would be happy to listen to it.  As someone else said, we
protest, we vote, and we watch with dismay when our leaders screw up.  What
else are we supposed to do?  Please, I would love to hear some suggestions
of what you would do if you had happened to be born in America.  You know,
no one can control where they were born.  Help me out here.

--Glitch
"There are trivial truths and great truths.
The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.
The opposite of a great truth is also true."
                     --Niels Bohr