Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Neil Finn on NYC Radio Monday night (WFUV)

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:00:40 EDT

--part1_137.141f37aa.2ab640e8_boundary

I know there are Neil Finn fans on this list so I thought I would mention
this. As I woke up this morning I heard on WFUV radio in NYC (90.7FM) that
Neil Finn would be appearing on a show called 'Live From Studio A" on Monday
at 8pm.  Usually this show is an interview and live in studio performance.  I
just thought I would let everyone know.  If I am home I will try to record it
for those of you elsewhere that may not be able to hear it but that will
depend on work and I get home in time.

Cheers

Phil
Bronx, NY

--part1_137.141f37aa.2ab640e8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I know there are Neil Finn fans on this list so I thought I would mention this. As I woke up this morning I heard on WFUV radio in NYC (90.7FM) that Neil Finn would be appearing on a show called 'Live From Studio A" on Monday at 8pm. &nbsp;Usually this show is an interview and live in studio performance. &nbsp;I just thought I would let everyone know. &nbsp;If I am home I will try to record it for those of you elsewhere that may not be able to hear it but that will depend on work and I get home in time. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Cheers
<BR>
<BR>Phil
<BR>Bronx, NY</FONT></HTML>

--part1_137.141f37aa.2ab640e8_boundary--