Midnight Oil

Re[1]: [Powderworks] Jim / Neil Finn tracks on ebay

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:57:51 -0600 (MDT)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0161571032026247_ID

Bugger, I don't know whats wrong. It is probably just me. Just copy and past the link to
the browser.

"This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"

Chart! -