Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Least favourites?

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:50:03 -0700

Hey, this is great!  It's really interesting to see the
wide range of likes/dislikes -- some of our picks
are right in line with my own, and others are totally
the opposite -- but of course that's to be expected.
Anyway, here are my own best/worst, with the
obvious disclaimer that they're all good, and it's
often tough to pick just one song to call your fave.

MO	Surfing With a Spoon / Dust
HI	Stand In Line / Naked Flame
BN	Wedding Cake Island / I'm the Cure
PwaP	Armistice Day / Someone Else to Blame
10-1	US Forces / Scream In Blue
Sails	Minutes to Midnight / Bells and Horns
SD	Hercules / Pictures
D+D	Sell My Soul / Gunbarrel Highway
BSM	Forgotten Years / Mountains of Burma
SiB	Hercules / Scream in Blue
ESM	Now or Never Land / Earth & Sun & Moon
Breathe	Barest Degree / In the Rain
20KW	US Forces / What Goes On
RW	Cemetery In My Mind / Blot
TRT	US Forces / In the Valley