Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: What's wrong with all you people

stephen.wood@stockford.net stephen.wood@stockford.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:03:41 +1000

Thanks Glitch, that does make me feel better. And what you say about those
who lurk and those who speak up makes sense.

"Nah, Steve, you're not the only one.  Some of us just don't speak up as
much
when it comes to "What's your most/least fave song" threads.
I personally love all their stuff and have no least favorites or songs that
I can't stand, or anything like that.  But who wants to read me saying
that??  I figured I'd stay out of it, but I don't want you to think all
p-workers were speaking up.  To be honest this list has many many people -
like yourself - who lurk and don't really contribute as much.  So the ones
whose voices are heard are those who speak up. (makes sense...)

--Glitch"