Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Breathe bashing

Varina Crisfield ghostie@snail-mail.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:17:44 -0500

Wow, Breathe sounds like the all-time least popular album. I think
that's a pity and agree with the others who believe that it's a
wonderful album. I love the rough edged, grinding guitar sound and
the calm reflective vocals. Breathe has its own special groove.
And I may be the only person who doesn't find it to be a challenging
album and who liked it right from the start. I found the album to
have a sort of "open", inviting quality to it, and fell in love with
Underwater and E-Beat right away (2 of my favorite tracks from all
the albums I have!).
I admit, when I'm not into it it doesn't do much for me. But when I'm
in the mood, this album is magical.

Varina

Care2 make the world greener!
Your Actions Can Help!
Support Strong Environmental Protections
http://www.care2.com/go/z/2532