Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] I have decided to stay [...]

Chris W. Rea cwrea@vex.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

Excellent idea.  That's the spirit!  Glad you've both found a way to continue
to participate.

I've always been selective about the threads I read.  I'm on so many mailing
lists (many of them technical) that I long ago started scanning subject lines
before investing any time to read individual posts.  I still get to read
about the latest Oils news, side projects, talk about trades, etc.  without
having to invest myself in every political debate taking place.  Works great
for me, and I trust it'll work for you.

To those of you who always write meaningful subject lines, thank you! :-)

Regards,

[ CHRIS W. REA [UL]   software architect ]
[ mailto:cwrea@vex.net   toronto, canada ]