Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

afromme@gmx.de afromme@gmx.de
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:06:35 +0100 (MET)

My personal guess is that they left that bit of info on the NAmerican tour
unchanged from a news update they did earlier on, and just added the news
about the cancelled European tour at the bottom of it.

I might be wrong, though, but then again, they've rather thoroughly toured
the US in the past 1 1/2 years already - you don't want to over-oil the US, do
you...
;-)

later,

andré