Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:35:09 +0100

I will be in Germany (Hamburg) between 6th and 10th October. Too early
to buy 'Capricornia' then! Not that I will anyway since I have it,
although it would be interesting to get the bonus stuff of course. At
least it's a good compensation for us having waited so long for the
album! More annoying for all of us already owning the Aussie (or the US)
version...

"Pub with a beer" is nice song, though it's a cover. But I think it's a
bit wicked to release an old song on a new album, and it doesn't really
fit in with the rest of the songs.

Yeah, "Kiss that girl" surely does not sound like a Midnight Oil title!
Wouldn't it have been cool with "Kiss that boy" instead? Hehe ;-)

>+ CD Extra Videos:
>Luritja Way
>Forgotten Years
>A Crocodile Cries / Mosquito March

I guess these are live clips, especially as "Forgotten years" is 12
years old...

/Bjorn

PS. I guess someone has to set up "Kiss that girl" available for
downloading!