Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

MWB824@aol.com MWB824@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:57:51 EST

--part1_4d.26a3eb8b.2af07a7f_boundary

I noticed in the info on the Sony Music Germany website that Andr=E9 mention=
ed=20
that it says they're preparing for a North American tour.  This info looks=20
like it was posted on October 28 so I don't think they'd be referring to the=
=20
tour that happened in April and May earlier this year.  Does anyone know if=20
they're planning to come back to North America sometime after the Australian=
=20
shows if what the info says is true?

--part1_4d.26a3eb8b.2af07a7f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I noticed in the info on the Sony Music Germany websit=
e that Andr=E9 mentioned that it says they're preparing for a North American=
 tour.&nbsp; This info looks like it was posted on October 28 so I don't thi=
nk they'd be referring to the tour that happened in April and May earlier th=
is year.&nbsp; Does anyone know if they're planning to come back to North Am=
erica sometime after the Australian shows if what the info says is true?</FO=