Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tracklisting for German Capricornia

LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au LLOYD_Ian@canon.com.au
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:56:25 +1100

Where are the video's taken from?
Are they live or are they actual video clips?

IAN LLOYD - National Sales Admin. Team Leader
CANON - Business Imaging Solutions Group
Level 2, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde 2113
PH: (02) 9805 2384
FAX: 1800 352227
E-MAIL: lloyd_ian@canon.com.au

                    Bawolski@aol.com
                    Sent by:                       To:     powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
                    powderworks-admin@cs.co        cc:
                    lorado.edu                     Subject:     [Powderworks] Tracklisting for
                                                   German Capricornia

                    30/10/2002 10:47 AM

Here is the tracklisting from the German release
of Capricornia.  I would imagine it can be ordered
from Sony Germany, but when I clicked on the icon
that I thought would convert the site to English
it took me instead to the SonyUK site.

Golden Age
Too Much Sunshine
Capricornia