Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] my "Oils music at a wedding" story!

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:49:59 EST

--part1_b7.292de158.2aef3537_boundary

In a message dated 10/28/2002 4:45:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
midoil2001@yahoo.com.au writes:

> you're lucky to have spouses that would agree to play oils at your wedding!

I got married in 1983 before I even knew of the Oils.  As a big Who
fan I really wanted to have something by them played.  My choice was
"Won't Get Fooled Again," but for some reason my wife nixed it.

--part1_b7.292de158.2aef3537_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 10/28/2002 4:45:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, midoil2001@yahoo.com.au writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">you're lucky to have spouses that would agree to play oils at your wedding!<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
I got married in 1983 before I even knew of the Oils.&nbsp; As a big Who<BR>
fan I really wanted to have something by them played.&nbsp; My choice was<BR>
"Won't Get Fooled Again," but for some reason my wife nixed it.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_b7.292de158.2aef3537_boundary--