Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] my "Oils music at a wedding" story!

Chris & Michelle saloishall@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:44:37 -0500

Funny to read this when just last night we finalized our list of Oils songs
for our wedding on Nov.30th.
Bedz cleared the floor? Yikes; we are playing 17 Oily songs during the
dance. Couldn't get the list any shorter.
Hope it doesn't have the same effect!
In the Valley (accoustic) is our first dance and the receiving line is pure
soft Oil except for a couple of jolts that didn't
make the list of 17!

Take care:
Chris Hall