Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What happened to TDH?

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 10:57:15 +0100 (BST)

On Oct 25, Beth Curran wrote:

> I went to TDH to see if there was any reason posted for the cancellation
> of the Euro tour, and the main page is now devoid of content - just a
> line says it's closed and will reopen "sometime."  Anybody know what's
> up?  This is getting a little weird - Beth

It will re-open. I was going to close it for updates in the next month or
so, but I've decided that until Midnight Oil announce exactly why they
cancelled the current tour, I'm not going to bother fielding requests for
them. A little bit selfish on my part really, but hey - the guys just cost
me plane tickets to London - I deserve to be a little bit selfish!

P.S. folks, there's only one valid URL for my site
http://www.deadheart.org.uk/ - anything else should be considered
out-of-date, and unfortunately I can't fix those sites any more!

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly@deadheart.org.uk