Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Powderworks] Euro Tour Cancelled

Adrian Oates aoates@newsguy.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:27:11 -0700 (PDT)

>Hopefully they are just re-organizing a "largish" European tour for
>early next year - including Scandinavian dates of course! :-)

Let's hope...  but they must learn to stop toying with us!

Seriously, we may be loyal fans but I don't think they've impressed anyone
with this false alarm. We will get ticket refunds, but usually the ticket
agent fees aren't refunded. I think we'd all appreciate the Oils giving us
some more information on this cancellation and being honest with us about the
chances of us seeing them in Europe in the near future (or, god forbid, ever
seeing them again here).

Also,  I have had an email from ticketweb.co.uk confirming the cancellation
and saying that an automatic refund will be issued.

Adrian.

Live from exotic, sunkissed Woking U.K.