Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Euro Tour Cancelled

Phil L. fil@innaloo.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:46:24 +0800

--------------080403020508050409090304

NISBETD@aol.com wrote:

>I too am pissed off at this! I organised a trip down to the London gig from Scotland. Besides the dissapointment I now have all the hassle of trying to get my money back from various companies.
>
>An explanation would have been nice!
>
>David

Well... given that the news came through an hour ago... and it's
currently about 10:45pm in sydney.... i'd say this.... wait until the
moring, and you might get an explanation.... bear in mind the news thats
currently on the site was probably shoved up there in a bit of a hurry
and will be changed as more details are made public....

--

Phil

--------------080403020508050409090304

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:NISBETD@aol.com">NISBETD@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">I too am pissed off at this! I organised a trip down to the London gig from Scotland. Besides the dissapointment I now have all the hassle of trying to get my money back from various companies.

An explanation would have been nice!

David

  </pre>
Well... given that the news came through an hour ago... and it's currently
about 10:45pm in sydney.... i'd say this.... wait until the moring, and you
might get an explanation.... bear in mind the news thats currently on the
site was probably shoved up there in a bit of a hurry and will be changed
as more details are made public....<br>

&nbsp;
<center></center>
Phil<br>