Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Campbelltown night 1

Matt Noakes phaffas@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:50:58 +0000

------=_NextPart_000_579d_2788_5d73

hey fellas
just got home from campbelltown catholic club for night 1 of the oils gig,
and must say it was bloody awesome!!! i was a little worried the boys
wouldnt do much cos it was only campbelltown but hey they went off!!
im pretty happy cos i got myself front row,(sorry to that nice guy next to
me that put up with my singing!) but i currently cant talk and cant hear:)

ok well as for a setlist i could give you a rough one but hey i cant think
right now!!! but if anyone else out there went you might wanna tell people,
cos hey oils have killed my brain, but if anyone is desparate they can
contact me

anyway hopefully i can find a ticket to night 2!!!

catcha
matt

------=_NextPart_000_579d_2788_5d73