Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] REAL meaning of an emasculated Milky Way

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:39:40 -0400 (EDT)

Never one to leave it alone...

> >this song is obviously about a peanut-free
> chocolate
> >bar.
>
> <snicker>

[Twinkie, twinkie little star.]

All this talk about smog and shite-obscured views of
the Milky Way has got me looking up. Anybody else up
here in the Arctic World noticed the exceptional
shimmer of Aurora Borealis lately? Thank God for small
mercies that occasionally shine through.

The recent mudslinging and bad vibes between Australs
and Arctics also had me half way to bugger catatonic.
Have we buried the hatchet at last?

cheers all,

bruce in calgary

"Kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight."

            ~ bruce cockburn