Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MTV Unplugged VCD Weed Offer

Phil L. fil@innaloo.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:28:28 +0800

--------------000104060103020800050605

Mathieu BREVIERE wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Many many thanks to Margaret for the MTV Unplugged and also to Cheryl
> to re-send me a copy of the Goat Island VCD which is never arrived in
> France...
>
> The weed should now continues !!!
>
> Like Michael, I will have 3 copies of the MTV Unplugged to weed.
>
> Same things : 24 hours, random and if you want absolutly, and with no
> concession, a Pal VCD, I will try to make it. But don't forget that
> most of the DVD player and CDrom read NTSC format.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but have any of you got
Kazaa or other file sharing facilities, with these vcd's shared?

I've been looking before and found that there's hardly any Oils stuff on
there, music or videos....

--
Phil L.
0403 05 2070

"My friends always said I had an incredibly long tongue - I
could make lots of money with it one day," said Annika

http://members.iinet.net.au/~hibeach

--------------000104060103020800050605

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Mathieu BREVIERE wrote:<br>

Unplugged  and also to Cheryl to re-send me a copy of the Goat Island VCD
which is never  arrived in France...</font></div>

the MTV  Unplugged to weed.</font></div>

you want  absolutly, and with no concession, a Pal VCD, I will try to make
it. But don't  forget that most of the DVD player and CDrom read NTSC format.</font></div>

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but have any of you got Kazaa
or other file sharing facilities, with these vcd's shared?<br>
I've been looking before and found that there's hardly any Oils stuff on
there, music or videos....<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://members.iinet.net.au/~hibeach">http://members.iinet.net.au/~hibeach</a></pre>

--------------000104060103020800050605--