Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] COPYING CVD FROM CDR TO CD-RW NMOC

Björn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:15:58 +0200

> Does anyone know how to or have a website that shows the
> easiest way to copy a CVD as i want to change it from a CDR
> to a CD-RW to see if it will work on my DVD player? Do you
> have to download it as an MPG and then copy or can you do a
> straight copy?

While we're in the technical world... This may be a stupid question, but
is there a way of copying a DVD onto a CD-R? So I can play it in the DVD
player, of course!

I've recently had my first experience with a DVD player as my parents
have got a new computer.
I borrowed a Suede DVD and a Bruce Springsteen concert at the library so
I had something to watch. Needless to say, I was very impressed with the
features and video quality of a DVD. Great stuff. I can see how better
it would be on a television screen, and especially with better speakers.

As I only could have those DVDs for a week, I want to know if it's
possible to copy them! :)

/Bjorn

BTW, what is a CVD?