Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Let's get some cash going here

Erika C.L. Cowan eclcowan@attbi.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:26:11 -0800

Yes, please bid in Australian dollars, but do try to keep the donations at
$10au minimum. ($5us roughly) But pay me in US dollars please (I think
paypal will convert that)   If anyone does plan on sending a check or money
order or cash or whatever, please let me know so I can include you in the
bid amount.  Brian will be doing an alternate bid to push the bid up so
everyone's donation can be used & we spend as much money as we raised on
this! Thanks to all participating & do let me know if you want a piece -
some people don't, they just want to contribute! I'll cover postage,
handling and paypal fees also :) Ta, Erika

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Dave Schultz
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 9:33 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Let's get some cash going here

Hello,

Quick question: are we bidding in Australian dollars?

I assume so, since Jim's beard is being sold at the ebay.au site. Currency
conversion is something I have to consider in pledging an amount (starving
student here). Also I may just get a money order in whatever currency,
instead of writing a check.

Cheers,                             Dave

P.S. I was gonna ask this to Erica only, but I thought the whole list could
use a clarification.