Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cincinnati Show

Dan Heaton dnheaton@yahoo.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Hey Beth and fellow Powderworkers.  I wouldn't stoop
to paying an inflated price for a bootleg on e-bay,
regardless of the benefit of having a copy of a show
you attended.  Plus, this show is available for trade
from fans.  I have a copy of it myself that I received
in a trade. (Beth, contact me off-list if you'd like a
copy).

My guess is that this person traded for the show and
then has decided to make some money off it. It's
illegal, and more importantly to me, it's just wrong.

Cheers!

Dan