Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Capricornia Eurorelease

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:07:40 EST

--part1_12e.1b726308.2b0b04fc_boundary

In a message dated 11/18/2002 6:45:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
afromme@gmx.de writes:

> Haven't checked today, but in any case amazon.de shipped out my copy of it
> yesterday, so it actually seems to be released...
> Whether anybody stocks it is another question, though.
> As I'm currently in the UK, I can't really check as apparently it's a
> Euro-without-UK-release, really.

I was trying to figure out how to order a copy until I got to the section
on shipping costs.  I can't see paying as much for the shipping (around
$14) as the CD costs, especially when I already have three copies of it.
Maybe the bonus material will be available in the U. S. someday.  Why
they'd release it in Germany but not in Australia or U. S. is beyond me
anyway.

--part1_12e.1b726308.2b0b04fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/18/2002 6:45:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, afromme@gmx.de writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Haven't checked today, but in any case amazon.de shipped out my copy of it<BR>
yesterday, so it actually seems to be released...<BR>
Whether anybody stocks it is another question, though.<BR>
As I'm currently in the UK, I can't really check as apparently it's a<BR>
Euro-without-UK-release, really.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I was trying to figure out how to order a copy until I got to the section<BR>
on shipping costs.&nbsp; I can't see paying as much for the shipping (around<BR>
$14) as the CD costs, especially when I already have three copies of it.<BR>
Maybe the bonus material will be available in the U. S. someday.&nbsp; Why<BR>
they'd release it in Germany but not in Australia or U. S. is beyond me<BR>
anyway.&nbsp; <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_12e.1b726308.2b0b04fc_boundary--