Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rumours (was MMM)

JamesburneyU2@aol.com JamesburneyU2@aol.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:34:11 -0500

God, don't let it be the last!  I've been wondering the same thing myself, and I really, really hope it isn't, but I would understand.  If they've got to go out, go out on top, right?  They were incredible here in the states, and it sounds like it has been amazing there in their home territory as well.  I've strongly considered over the last few weeks taking out a loan just so I could fly over and catch the last few shows because I was worried about a possible end.  Here's to hoping we're all just jumping the gun!