Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] TT shows wed/thus

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 23:26:39 +1000

<P>Myself&nbsp;and Mark are heading down to the Twin and we should be waiting at the doors at about 7:15, doors open at 7:30. So if&nbsp;anyone wants to meet up just b4 the doors open feel free, I'll be a younge fella&nbsp;with green hair and a&nbsp;shirt with a&nbsp;the cow head, and&nbsp;mark will be wearing a 10-1 shirt. We'll&nbsp;the ones&nbsp;scratching at the doors waiting to get in ;) I'm getting a lift with Mark down both nights so&nbsp;come up and introduce yourself. Chances are if&nbsp;we don't meet u there i'll bump into&nbsp;you at the front of the stage anyway. </P>
<P>Look forward to meeting many of u and to catch the last 2 shows of the tour. </P>
<P>Peace </P>
<P>Matt&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>