Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Vote for the Oils

Bjorn Blomquist bjorn.blomquist@mbox301.swipnet.se
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:26:39 +0100

I totally agree that lists of the "Best rock song from the 90's" kind
are nothing but meaningless. There can never be a "right" or "wrong"
such a list. Besides I find it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to even choose
*one* favourite this and that.

In this case however, when we talk about the "Most influential band of
all time", facts speak for themselves: THE BEATLES. At least no one can
argue that, or...?

/Bjorn