Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Jim and the Other Guy revisited

Kate Parker Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:27:20 -0500

--=====================_7979553==_.ALT

At 02:28 PM 11/11/02 -0500, Bruce Robertson wrote:
>In fact, it sounds like something my sons would like.

That explains why my youngest guy keeps hitting the play button on winamp
... its been about an hour of it now.  The piece bears a resemblance to
things he's been getting out of our keyboard lately.

Music of, by and for kids.

At 02:28 PM 11/11/02 -0500, Bruce Robertson
wrote:<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite>
<dl>
<dd>In fact, it sounds like something my sons would like.
That explains why my youngest guy keeps hitting the play button on winamp
... its been about an hour of it now.&nbsp; The piece bears a resemblance
to things he's been getting out of our keyboard lately.<br>
Music of, by and for kids.</html>