Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the aftermath continues

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:27:48 -0800

--Apple-Mail-1-616810143

Hi All,

The beauty of this list has been the way it has been a place to share=20
ideas about good music and about how to make the world better.  It has=20=

been relatively low on finger-pointing and stereotyping.  Let's keep it=20=

that way, please.  I specifically object to the message below.

-Jim

On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 03:56 PM, Mitchega@aol.com wrote:

> I love the way die-hard democrats love to portray Republicans as the=20=

> scourge of the Earth.=A0 Its the democrats that believe in Murdering=20=

> defenseless babies (they call it pro-choice).=A0 Its the democrats =
that=20
> believe in giving murderess criminals a chance (they call it=20
> REHABILITATION which has been proven not to work) to get out of jail=20=

> only to go out and murder and rape many more defenseless citizens.=A0 =
I=20
> could go on-and-on listing all the failed and errant democratic ideas=20=

> and political agendas that only server to hurt the American people.
>
> I have been listening to the Oils since 1987 and I have never heard=20
> them sing about or support any of the ridiculous Liberal Left Wing=20
> agenda issues that you believe in.=A0 Get a grip and try listening to =
the=20
> Oils with a bit of intelligence instead of trying to cubbyhole them=20
> into your own sorry democratic liberal beliefs.
>
> Art

--Apple-Mail-1-616810143

Hi All,

The beauty of this list has been the way it has been a place to share
ideas about good music and about how to make the world better.  It has
been relatively low on finger-pointing and stereotyping.  Let's keep
it that way, please.  I specifically object to the message below.

-Jim=20