Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Peter

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:40:29 EST

--part1_55.30c98ee1.2afcb65d_boundary

I second the message about Peter's inability (or unwillingness) to mask his
emotional state.
You really do know where you stand with that one, for better or worse -- and
no, you DON'T want one of those negative looks thrown your way!
I remember looking at a contact sheet of head shots of him once and
marvelling at his bone structure, as well as his expressiveness. Someone
should cast him as a sculpture sometime.
Oh, no, wait -- it wouldn't be Peter without his kinetic energy.
Maybe a hologram?!
(And then the pigeons couldn't get 'im either)
:-)

--part1_55.30c98ee1.2afcb65d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I second the message about Peter's inability (or unwillingness) to mask his emotional state.<BR>
You really do know where you stand with that one, for better or worse -- and no, you DON'T want one of those negative looks thrown your way!<BR>
I remember looking at a contact sheet of head shots of him once and marvelling at his bone structure, as well as his expressiveness. Someone should cast him as a sculpture sometime. <BR>
Oh, no, wait -- it wouldn't be Peter without his kinetic energy.<BR>
Maybe a hologram?!<BR>
(And then the pigeons couldn't get 'im either)<BR>
:-)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_55.30c98ee1.2afcb65d_boundary--