Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Obtaining tickets to Sydney shows

Prasanta Bhowmik prasantafc@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:50:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-298568564-1036691456=:64899

I was thinking of maybe flying down to Australia for a week and catching some of the Sydney shows next week.  Can anyone help me with where I can buy the tickets?  Are all of the shows already sold out?  Finally, are those shows usually general admission or reserved seating.  Anyone else from the list making it to these shows?

Here are the shows I'm specifically interested in:

Thursday November 14 Manly Leagues Sydney NSW
Friday November 15 Manly Leagues Sydney NSW
Saturday November 16 Blacktown RSL Sydney NSW
Sunday November 17 Parramatta Leagues Club Sydney NSW

Thanks -- Prasanta