Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ex band members

Phil L. fil@innaloo.net
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:31:07 +0800

--------------060108030808000603000105

Magavos@aol.com wrote:

> Could someone please tell me the reasons why Andrew James & Peter
> Gifford left the band?

As I understand it, Giffo lived the hard life of the traditional
rock'n'roller.... and it really took it's toll... he was unable to keep
up his playing to a standard he felt suitable, and from memory, left of
his own choice because he felt the band deserved better....

His health was sufferring at the time, and he wasnt concinced he'd make
it through the upcoming tour without needing to be replaced anyway....
which is where Bones came into the picture....
(this is all random scribblings from my cluttered memory... so someone,
please correct me :-)
--

Phil

--------------060108030808000603000105

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Magavos@aol.com">Magavos@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2">Could someone please tell me the reasons
As I understand it, Giffo lived the hard life of the traditional rock'n'roller....
and it really took it's toll... he was unable to keep up his playing to a
standard he felt suitable, and from memory, left of his own choice because
he felt the band deserved better....<br>
His health was sufferring at the time, and he wasnt concinced he'd make it
through the upcoming tour without needing to be replaced anyway.... which
is where Bones came into the picture....<br>
(this is all random scribblings from my cluttered memory... so someone, please
correct me :-)<br>

&nbsp;
<center></center>
Phil<br>