Midnight Oil

Sv: [Powderworks] Bus to Coogee?

James Warren jimcwarren@earthlink.net
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:12:21 -0800

--MS_Mac_OE_3119173943_725810_MIME_Part

on 11/2/02 7:51 PM, Magnus Holmgren at oznut@swipnet.se wrote:

When they demoed the song for Head Injuries, Peter sang Bus to Coogee in th=
first verse and later on in the song he sang Bus to Bondi.

Did zone 5 cover both Coogee and Bondi?

Make of that what you will.

Magnus

WebMail fr=E5n Tele2 http://www.tele2.se

Hi there, Can anyone shed any light on Bus to Coogee? I am guessing it is a
souped version of Bus to Bondi, but why the change? Maybe they prefer Cooge=
to Bondi nowadays Stephen "This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make i=
till Tuesday"=20

But the word "Coogee" doesn't rhyme that well with the word "wonder".

--MS_Mac_OE_3119173943_725810_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Sv: [Powderworks] Bus to Coogee?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 11/2/02 7:51 PM, Magnus Holmgren at oznut@swipnet.se wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><TT>When they demoed the song for Head Injuries, Peter sang Bus=
 to Coogee in the first verse and later on in the song he sang Bus to Bondi.=
<BR>
<BR>
Did zone 5 cover both Coogee and Bondi?<BR>
<BR>
Make of that what you will.<BR>
<BR>
Magnus<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-------------------------------------------------<BR>
WebMail fr=E5n Tele2 http://www.tele2.se<BR>
-------------------------------------------------<BR>
<BR>
</TT>Hi there, Can anyone shed any light on Bus to Coogee? I am guessing it=
 is a souped version of Bus to Bondi, but why the change? Maybe they prefer =
Coogee to Bondi nowadays Stephen &quot;This is a mad house....you'll be luck=
y to make it till Tuesday&quot; <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
But the word &quot;Coogee&quot; doesn't rhyme that well with the word &quot=
;wonder&quot;.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3119173943_725810_MIME_Part--