Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tree: UK and Selected Other Places

Julian Shaw Julian Shaw" <julian@jlshaw.co.uk
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:22:42 -0000

OK so I'm mad! I have said I would set up a tree and now that's exactly what
I'm doing:

For UK workers only (I already have promised to tree copies to: Richard
Meijers UK, Leandro Silva Netherlands, W. Chris Graham Canada).

I will set up a tree (which will probably just be me!!) for the UK but I
will be happy to seed other countries with the proviso that another tree is
set up.

What's on offer:

1) Midnight Oil Barrymore Theatre Madison, W1 Thursday July 11th 2002 - 2
discs
2) Midnight Oil Goat Island 1985 Video CD - 2 discs
3) Midnight Oil Petrillo Music Shell, Grant Park, Chicago, IL, Thursday July
4th 2002 - 2 discs

What you need to do:

UK - please send blank CDRs of your choice (if you want all three shows
please be kind and send me an extra CD or two i.e. 7 or 8 CDRs - I will get
some failures!), postage and packing for return (stamps or cash is fine)
indicating which CD's you want and your return address to:

Julian Shaw
12 Stanwood Avenue
Sheffield
S6 5HY

Others - (Leandro Silva Netherlands, W. Chris Graham Canada) - we can work
out a trade or some other way if you want - please email me!

Seeds - first ones willing to tree (if you are not willing to tree please
don't mail me as I really don't have time to set up extra trades etc at the
moment) in North America, Europe, South America, Australia to send me an
email can get a copy - we will work out the trade or swap for blanks later.

These are a lot of CDs and may take some time to burn and post so please be
patient!

Julian